Human Classes

Go down

Human Classes

Post  Damarcus on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:44 pm

The Human Army is known for it's ability to never give up and pull victory from the jaws of defeat. This is reflected in the abilities of human units.

You can choose one ability to begin with and one more each time you level up. Please pm your admin (that's me!) with your new chosen ability.

Classes:

Soldier:
The soldiers form the brunt of earth's armies. Good with most weapons, can use some powerful abilities and has strength in numbers. Soldiers are good to pick if you have no idea of what class to be. Soldiers are also good at exploring and better at trading than most other classes. Soldiers and engineers are the only human units able to pilot vehichles.

Abilities:
Charge!: Can only be used twice a battle and must be used on the first turn. Allows you to make an extra attack.

Retreat!: You have a 50% chance of avoiding bullets this round and Illythians will refuse to shoot at you due to honour. If you are the last human soldier alive, you can't use retreat.

Teamwork: Increase your damage or your accuracy by 1 for each human fighting alongside you. Can only be used once a battle.

Suppressive fire: Prevent a single enemy from attacking this round. Cannot be used two rounds in a row. If the opponent has bravery, they take 1.5 times weapon damage instead.

Grenade: Damage up to 8 enemies of the same race. Does 5-28 damage but is spread out amongst the enemies (for example: if you choose to aim for 5 enemies and do 10 damage, each enemy will take two, but if you had chose to damage 1 enemy, they would have taken 10). Can only be used 3 times a battle (but can be resupplied by a medic

Melee Assualt: Choose an enemy to assualt. They get a free attack against you(but not if an ally has used suppresive fire on them), but then you have a 30% chance of them resisting, a 50% chance of dealing 2-18 damage to them, and a 20% chance of defeating them instantly(if they are in a vehicle, you instantly destroy the vehicle instead of defeating them). Once a person has been melee assualted once in a battle, no one else may assualt them again.

Cover: Take a bullet for an ally, you can specify a particular ally or protect whoever has the least hp or whoever is shot at the most this round or whichever attack will do the most damage.

Medic:
Medics can be quite crucial in a battle. A medic can choose to enter the battle Unarmed meaning that they will not be attacked by the Illyians. They will however, be forced to surrender if they are the only unit left. They can heal allies and resupply them.

Heal: The most important medic skill. you can heal an ally 4-16 damage. A medic can use this ability 4 times a battle, but may be re-supplied.

Re-supply: a medic can resupply an ally 2 times a battle. they can re-supply them with a certain item, or re-supply certain abilities. Re-supplying them allows them to use it again.

Flash shot: shoots a bright light at the enemy, has a 50% chance of blinding them for 3 rounds (reduces accuracy by 60%). this can be used twice a battle, if they are already blinded, it will have no effect. It can be resupplied.

Improvise: can use the weapon of a fallen ally, with a -10% accuracy.

Smoke Bomb: For the next 3 rounds, enemy accuracy to hit you or your allies is reduced by 40%, you and your allies accuracy is reduced by 40% as well though. It can be used once a battle (can be resupplied).

Recover: Using recovery salve on an ally causes them to be healed 6 damage each round for three rounds (this will happen before any damage is taken).

Health Professional: Whenever you use a healing item, that item's effect is increased by 1.5 times. (when using an item, please put in brackets after it (Health Professional) so we know to increase your item's effect.

Heavy Trooper:
Heavy troopers like big guns. They themselves are quite imposing, and tend to be targets on the battlefield. They can do the most damage to enemy troops though.

Anti-Personnel Rockect:
Must have a bazooka or rocket launcher weapon in order to use. Fires a powerful rocket at enemy troops. Does double weapon damage to anyone no in a vehicle, but only does half damage to vehicles. Has the same accuracy as a regular shot. Can be used twice a battle. (can be resupplied).

Flare Rocket:
Must have a bazooka or rocket launcher to use. Fires a flare above the enemy's heads, illuminating them and giving away their position. Aims for an entire race. Gives all units an extrea 10% accuracy to hit that race, but for the next round, gives everyone an extra 5% to hit you. Can be used once a battle. (can be resupplied).

Anti-Vehicle Rocket:
Must have a bazooka or rocket launcher to use. Shoots a rocket that does 400% weapon damage to vehicles, but only 25% to personnel. Can be used once a battle (Can be resupplied).

Heat Seeking Missile:
Must have a bazooka or rocket launcher to use. Shoots a rocket with 100% accuracy. Does normal weapon damage. Can only be used once. (Can be resupplied).

fire ball:
Must have a flamethrower to use. Blast a single enemy with a devastating fireball that does twice normal weapon damage to a single enemy. The enemy is unable to do anything next round but scream in pain. Can be used twice a battle, It can be used a third time, but this will cause the weapon the break and be useless for the rest of the battle.

Spray Fire:
Must have a flamethrower to use. Use the last of your flamethrower's fuel and torch every single enemy on the battlefield. The flamethrower is rendered useless for the rest of the battle.

Convulsive Shockwave:
Must have a tesla coil to use. Send a shockwave of electricity out to shock up to 40 enemies, with a 50% chance of stunning them for 1-4 rounds. If less than 4 enemies is picked, the chance of shocking them increases (65% for 3, 80% for 2, 95% for one) can be used once a battle. Can be used a second time, but this will break the weapon, rendering it useless for the rest of the battle.

Cover Destruction
Must have a minigun to use. Destroys the cover being used by an enemy, giving everyone a 20% chance to hit them for one round.

Eviserate: Use two rounds worth of ammo on a single enemy ( miniguns ususally spread damage to several enemies). Does double weapon damage two a single enemy. You can't make an action next round.

Antimatter Blast: Releases an extremely powerful blast from your anti-matter cannon. Takes 2 rounds to charge (like a normal anti-matter cannon blast) deals 1-100 damage to up to twenty enemies. The blast from this attack defeats you and makes your antimatter cannon useless.

Engineer:
The engineer is effective at using vehicles. They can also learn an ability that allows them to commandeer enemy vehicles. They can also repair allied vehicles and increase their effectiveness.

Repair: Repairs an allied vehicle 3-25 damage.

Comandeer: Attempt to comandeer an enemy vehicle. You have 70% chance minus the vehicle's remaining health to succesfully comandeer it (for example: if a vehicle has 40 health left you have a 70% - 40% (so a 30%) chance to successfully comandeer it. If you fail, all enemy units in the vehicle get a free attack against you.

Upgrade: make an allied vehicle do an extra 5% damage and an extra 5% accuracy.

LandMines: all enemies have a 5% chance of stepping on a landmine. when stepped on, the enemy in question misses their turn this round and takes 2-24 damage. Once a landmine has been stepped on, it no longer works. Can be used twice a battle (can be resupplied).

Sabotage: attempt to sabotage an enemy vehicle. Has a 70% chance of dealing 1-10 damage and reducing vehicle accuracy and damage by 20%. Has a 20% chance of doing nothing and a 10% chance of destroying the enemy vehicle instantly.

Grenade: Damage up to 8 enemies of the same race. Does 5-28 damage but is spread out amongst the enemies (for example: if you choose to aim for 5 enemies and do 10 damage, each enemy will take two, but if you had chose to damage 1 enemy, they would have taken 10). Can only be used 3 times a battle (but can be resupplied by a medic

EMP blast: has a 90% chance of rendering an enemy vehicle useless for 1-3 rounds and dealing 1-6 damage to it. Can be used twice a battle.

Sniper:
snipers are masters of instant kills. They are experts at avoiding enemy fire and incapacitating enemies.

Hide: Hides from enemy fire, all enemies take -50% accuracy against you. If you are shot, you lose this hiding bonus. If you use an ability or attack, you lose this bonus.

Snipe: Must be hiding to use. Has the same accuracy as a regular shot, but deals 300% damage. reveals your location

Head Shot: Must be hiding to use. Has a 20% chance of killing them outright, a 30% chance of dealing double damage to an enemy. and a 50% chance of missing. Reveals you position.

Suppressive fire: Prevent a single enemy from attacking this round. Cannot be used two rounds in a row. If the opponent has bravery, they take 1.5 times weapon damage instead.

Weapon shot: Shoots the weapon out of the enemy's hands. Has a 20% chance of destroying the weapon, and a 30% chance of knocking the weapon out of their hands, making them miss this turn, and a 20% chance of dealing normal damage.

Aim: Increases the accuracy of the next shot by 50%.

Warning shot: Fires a shot at the feet of an enemy, preventing them from making an action this turn. If the enemy has bravery, they take your normal weapon damage when they make an action.

Explorer:
Explorers explore the galaxy, regardless of any conflicts taking place. They are great at finding artifacts and discovereing ancient alien technologies. Explorers are able to explore enemy systems, but are unable to fight. They can still help their side by discovering new alien technology, or they can give it to all the races if they choose. Explorer abilities are the same for all 3 races.

Trader:
Traders are vital to the economy. Trader abilities are the same for all races. Traders buy, sell and build items and can sell these items to players for a profit. They can help out their side tremendously by making weapons and selling them or giving them to people on their side, or they can trade to anyone. Traders recieve a 10% discount on all items.
avatar
Damarcus
Admin

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-06-18

View user profile http://newfrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum